Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: organic food
Anna Louise Batchelor shares her opinions on the recent Stanford University research that claims ‘Organic Food is ‘Not Healthier’. Drawing on research and wider organic issues Anna refutes the newspaper headlines from the research. Continue reading
In this blog post Porridge Lady aka Anna Louise Batchelor talks on her role with the True Food Community Co-operative and the co-ops recent article in ‘Vegetarian Living’ Magazine. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been in the press this week and you can ‘read all about it!’ Here…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady could not help herself, she had to return to the wonderful Sheepdrove Organic Farm for their June supper club, but before dinner she took a walk with the gardener…… Continue reading
Since the recession began I have been reading two sets of stories in the media. The terrible stories of job losses and people in severe financial difficulties and the statistics of increasing wages of the highest earners. Whilst the gap … Continue reading