Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Organic Market Report 2014
Independent shops lead the way! In this post Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) talks on how independent shops are leading the way providing sustainable food across the country. Continue reading
Do you buy organic food because it contains fewer pesticides/chemicals (37%) or because it’s more natural/unprocessed (34%) ? You are not alone as the Organic Market Report published today shows we are all buying more organic food. Read more here… Continue reading