Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Organic September
As ‘Organic September’ approaches Porridge Lady is busy writing recipes but when it comes to getting hold of wholesome, healthy and sustainable organic ingredients for these recipes, the supermarkets are letting here down! Read more in this new post… Continue reading
Porridge Lady celebrates Organic September with a new Porridge recipe that combines the best fruits of the season. Find out more about Organic September and the recipe, in this new blog post. Continue reading
Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) has made her Organic September pledge. Read more about Anna’s ‘small changes’ to make big differences’. Continue reading