Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Outdoor Swimming Society
The sun is out and glistening on the water of lakes and rivers across the country but have you ever thought of swimming in them? In this post Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) shares her top tips for a summer of safe wild swimming. Continue reading
The sun has arrived and Porridge Lady is getting ready for another summer of ‘wild swimming’. But what is it and how do you swim safely in open water? Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) will be on BBC Radio Berkshire this Sunday. Find out more in this post…. Continue reading