Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Overnight Oats
With the forecast for the fortnight ahead set for scorchio! It’s time to get a new breakfast recipe but don’t give up on your oats in the heatwave, let Porridge Lady show you a cool way to make breakfast in this new post for overnight oats. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been away from blogging for a while but Anna Louise is back! With a new post on new Porridge making equipment. Continue reading