Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Oxford
Porridge Lady has been on her travels again and this time she has been enjoying Porridge at Hogwarts! Read more about Anna’s adventures in this new blog post. Continue reading
In this little post Porridge Lady shares her latest ‘Little Food Find’ and this time the find is in academic city of Oxford. Continue reading
In this blog post Porridge Lady talks about attending the forthcoming Oxford Real Farming Conference. Continue reading