Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Pinhead Oatmeal
Porridge Lady turns up the heat on Porridge as it’s full steam ahead in her preparations for the 2015 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships. Continue reading
In this second of a three part blog post Porridge Lady shares her recipe for making perfect pinhead oatmeal Porridge. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares her Perfect Porridge tip #4 on making traditional Porridge with pinhead and coarse oatmeal. Continue reading