Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Pomegranate
Love Pomegranate’s but hate the mess of deseeding the fruit? Porridge Lady shows you a simple way to make her recipe for Pomegranate Porridge in this new post… Continue reading
In this new post Porridge Lady shares her new recipe to brighten and bejewel your Porridge on a grey winters morning. Continue reading