Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: pop-ups
Porridge Lady is a big fan of pop-ups but it’s not often she comes home from a pop-up restaurant with a recipe idea for Porridge! Find out more in this new post…. Continue reading
Spring has sprung so you might be thinking that people have stopped eating Porridge for breakfast. However in the new post Porridge Lady writes about how it is always ‘Porridge Season’ somewhere in the world. Continue reading
Afternoon tea is a regular feature of Porridge Lady’s life but in this blog post Porridge Lady talks on the treat of having a proper afternoon tea out. Continue reading