Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Porridge Mug
Porridge Lady has been away from blogging for a while but Anna Louise is back! With a new post on new Porridge making equipment. Continue reading
Continuing the series of frequently asked Porridge questions, in this post Porridge Lady answers the vital questions of ratios and Porridge portions. Continue reading