Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Porridge recipes
Feeling the morning chill? Then its time to get back to Porridge! If you need a little inspiration to get back to eating Porridge after the hot summer then let Porridge Lady inspire you with news of a new recipe book. Continue reading
Porridge Lady sends seasons greeting to you and an apology for the blog being so quiet of late… Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been in the press this week and you can ‘read all about it!’ Here…. Continue reading
Over the next two weeks Porridge Lady will be sharing her recipes for savoury Porridge. In this first blog post of the series P.L. explains why savoury Porridge…. Continue reading
To celebrate Farmhouse Breakfast Week Porridge Lady shares 5 of her favourite top tips for making tasty Porridge. Continue reading
The Porridge countdown to Christmas has begun with the Porridge Lady… Continue reading