Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Porridge Season
Feeling the morning chill? Then its time to get back to Porridge! If you need a little inspiration to get back to eating Porridge after the hot summer then let Porridge Lady inspire you with news of a new recipe book. Continue reading
Porridge Lady welcomes in ‘Porridge Season’ in this new post and talks about her upcoming radio appearance. Continue reading
Spring has sprung so you might be thinking that people have stopped eating Porridge for breakfast. However in the new post Porridge Lady writes about how it is always ‘Porridge Season’ somewhere in the world. Continue reading
Porridge Lady will be appearing this Sunday’s BBC Radio Berkshire. Read this post to find out more about what Porridge Lady is up to… Continue reading
Porridge Lady celebrates Organic September with a new Porridge recipe that combines the best fruits of the season. Find out more about Organic September and the recipe, in this new blog post. Continue reading