Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Qunice
Porridge Lady talks more about Quinces in this new blog post and shares her new Autumn Porridge recipe. Continue reading
Have you ever cooked with quinces? Its a new fruit for Porridge Lady so she shares tips on cooking and a recipe for ‘Qunice Cheese’. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been busy picking a harvest of fruits ready for a winter of delicious Porridge recipes. Continue reading