Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Radio 4
Taking a moment to pause for thought, that is what Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) is doing in this new blog post. Whether to enjoy Hanami or the clouds Anna urges you to take a moment out from your day…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares the exciting news that the food co-op she is involved; The True Food Community Co-op, with has been nominated in the 2011 BBC Food and Farming Awards. Continue reading