Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Reading4U
Porridge Lady is back on the Local Lunch radio show Tuesday (17th Jan 2011) with a special report from the Oxford Real Farming Conference. Continue reading
A feast for the eyes! Porridge Lady shares photos from her latest programme on the Local Lunch radio show. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back on the radio on Tuesday the 6th of December. In this blog post P.L. shares her ideas for the show and asks you what you favourite festival feast food is. Continue reading
In this post Porridge Lady shares some pictures and a recipe from her Local Lunch radio show. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back on the radio on Tuesday the 25th of October 2011 on the ‘Local Lunch’ programme. Talking apples and Apple Day it’s going to be a tasty show! Continue reading
Porridge Lady aka Anna Louise Batchelor is back on the radio on Tuesday the 16th of August with the ‘Local Lunch’ radio show. In this programme Anna will be discussing ‘Localism’ and local food projects for community cohesion. Continue reading
Porridge Lady’s next ‘Local Lunch’ radio show will be on August 16th from 12-2pm. Continue reading
Porridge Lady talks on her show on the ‘Local Local’ radio programme and a very kind review of it in the Guardian newspaper. Continue reading