Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Sandy Lane Farm
Anna Louise’s (aka Porridge Lady) new post for the Soil Association blog has gone on-line. In this month’s post Anna writes on her trip to the Sandy Lane Farm supperclub and shares lots of photos of the lovely farm food. Continue reading