Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Savoury Porridge
Read for lunch? In the second of the ‘International Porridge Recipe’ series, Porridge Lady is sharing a recipe for lunch. Combining her love of tea and Porridge, Anna Louise shows you how getting both the kettle and the pot simmering will provide you with a restorative meal. Continue reading
New and exciting? We all like new things so Porridge Lady is reviewing some new oat products to come to the market in this new post and asks you if you’ve seen new Porridge’s on the shelves of your favourite shops? Continue reading
More from Porridge Lady in Savoury Porridge Fortnight and in this blog post P.L. talks on using eggs and oats. Continue reading
In this third post for ‘savoury Porridge fortnight’ Porridge Lady shares her recipe for PB&A Porridge. Continue reading
In this second post for ‘Two weeks of savoury Porridge’ Porridge Lady shares her recipe for quick cook nut & seed Porridge. Continue reading
In this first of a series of savoury Porridge recipes, Porridge Lady shares her recipe for Crowdie Porridge. Continue reading
Over the next two weeks Porridge Lady will be sharing her recipes for savoury Porridge. In this first blog post of the series P.L. explains why savoury Porridge…. Continue reading