Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: seasonal food
In this blog post Porridge Lady gets ready to cook up and oaty storm at the festival ‘Harvest at Jimmy’s’. Continue reading
The last few days have been a bit wet and windy, not the best of weather for fledgling apples. On checking the garden this morning I was a little sad to see so many fallen apples, but secretly pleased. The … Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares her top Porridge recipes for June. Inspired by the sun and the local fruits she has been buying from her local food co-op, these recipes are all summer. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares some of her top tips for keeping your energy up when cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Continue reading