Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Shizuoka
In the second part of Porridge Lady’s two-part recipe for Shizuoka Strawberry Buns, Anna sings the praises of Autumn to convince you to get out in the great outdoors and enjoy her recipe. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is saying goodbye to the summer in this new post but before the season is out Anna Louise has a new recipe to share. Infusing her favourite summer fruit with stories of Japanese travels, Anna has a baking break from Porridge. Continue reading