Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Slow Food
Yesterday I posted on summer picnics and I mentioned a recipe for Oatmeal Rock Buns. A bit of a fav of mine, not just because of the oatmeal! Anyway I wrote up the recipe below when I had made the … Continue reading
Looking forward to summer Porridge Lady talks Slow Food picnics and enjoying the best of summer through taking time to enjoy the food we eat. Continue reading