Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: spurtle
The competitors for the 2012 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships have been announced. Porridge Lady casts a beady eye over the list of entrants! and looks forward to meeting new and old faces alike at Octobers competition. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is getting ready for the Golden Spurtle, the World Porridge Championships and in this post PL talks about Spurtles, as they are mightier than spoons! Continue reading
In the first of a two-part blog, Porridge Lady shares recipes and top Porridge tips from her cooking demo at the festival ‘Harvest at Jimmy’s’. Continue reading
Porridge Lady talks spurtles and sportives in this blog post on the run up to the 2011 Anthony Manynard Sportive. Continue reading