Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Summer
Jamaica or the Bahamas? Rome or Venice? Where did Porridge Lady go on her summer holiday this year? Good old South East England and in this post Anna Louise will explain why and the benefits of a staycation. Continue reading
Porridge Lady knows that summer has arrived when Strawberries and Stag Beetles arrive in the garden! If you’ve never seen a Stag Beetle have a look at this post in photographs… Continue reading
Too hot for porridge? Be cool with your oats with this new recipe written by Porridge Lady for Mornflake. Continue reading
After a phone call from a researcher on BBC Radio 2’s Chris Evans Drive Time show, Porridge Lady asks the question; is this ‘The Summer of Porridge?’ All will be revealed in this new blog post… Continue reading
When the temperatures sore don’t be tempted to forgo your oats! In this blog post Porridge Lady shares a summer time oaty recipe with you. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is enjoying fun in the sun in this new blog post with something for the weekend, the fairtrade board game Pucket! Continue reading