Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: supermarkets
As ‘Organic September’ approaches Porridge Lady is busy writing recipes but when it comes to getting hold of wholesome, healthy and sustainable organic ingredients for these recipes, the supermarkets are letting here down! Read more in this new post… Continue reading
Independent shops lead the way! In this post Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) talks on how independent shops are leading the way providing sustainable food across the country. Continue reading