Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Supper Club
In part two of her blog post on the new supper club ‘Pop-Up Reading Dinners’ Porridge Lady shares her Hindustani inspired Porridge recipe… Continue reading
Porridge Lady is a big fan of pop-ups but it’s not often she comes home from a pop-up restaurant with a recipe idea for Porridge! Find out more in this new post…. Continue reading
Anna Louise’s (aka Porridge Lady) new post for the Soil Association blog has gone on-line. In this month’s post Anna writes on her trip to the Sandy Lane Farm supperclub and shares lots of photos of the lovely farm food. Continue reading
Never been to a supper club before but want to try one? Want to know where, who, and how to make the most of your first visit then read on as Porridge Lady gives her do’s and don’ts of supper clubs. Continue reading
Last night Porridge Lady atteneded Gurpareet Bains inaugral supper club and found that a supperfood supper club is a recipe for sucess! Continue reading
Porridge Lady reviews the ‘Books For Cooks’ supper club and writes on London’s most unique cookery bookshop. Continue reading
Anna Louise Batchelor’s new post for the Soil Association blog has gone on-line and this month Anna writes on organic supperclubs. Continue reading
Sssh! If you promise not to tell anyone the Porridge Lady will share her secret with you…. Continue reading