Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: sweet freedom
Porridge Lady shares her top 5 suagr free Porridge recipes in this blog post, giving you lots of fruity Porridge inspiration. Continue reading
After a weekend of windy, wild, wet and even snowy weather Porridge Lady decided it was time to share another Hot! Porridge Recipe. In this blog post Porridge Lady shares her recipe for Salty Nut Syrup Porridge. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares another of her Mary’s Meals ‘Power of Porridge’ campaign recipes. A nice choc recipe but all healthy ingredients, this Porridge will keep you going all morning. Continue reading