Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: The Underground Restaurant
Never been to a supper club before but want to try one? Want to know where, who, and how to make the most of your first visit then read on as Porridge Lady gives her do’s and don’ts of supper clubs. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back on tour! In this blog post Porridge Lady talks about where she will be this fireworks weekend. Continue reading
Afternoon tea is a regular feature of Porridge Lady’s life but in this blog post Porridge Lady talks on the treat of having a proper afternoon tea out. Continue reading
Short post on tips and techniques for taking better photos for blogs. Continue reading
Tomato bottoms (tom-aaa-toe bottoms), playing hard to get, turning the light off (your camera) and time in bed. Is this conference really about food blogging?
words, key terms, search engine tips for blogging. Things I learn’t at the Underground Restaurant Food Bloggers Conference. Continue reading