Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: tip
Porridge Lady, the weather geek, talks about ‘very British’ weather conversations and the restoration project of her beloved barometer. Continue reading
To celebrate Farmhouse Breakfast Week Porridge Lady shares 5 of her favourite top tips for making tasty Porridge. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares her Perfect Porridge tip #4 on making traditional Porridge with pinhead and coarse oatmeal. Continue reading