Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Tour De France 2013
Porridge Lady has been in training for weeks, she’s eaten her Porridge, checked her equipment, limbered up and now she takes her seat – on the sofa! For two weeks of thrilling cycling that is the Tour de France! Enjoy a new recipe in hommage to greatest cycling event in this new blog post. Continue reading