Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Traditional Porridge
In this blog post Porridge Lady talks on the very special salt that she used at the Golden Spurtle World Porridge comp for her traditional Porridge recipe. Continue reading
In this post Porridge Lady shares her traditional Porridge recipe from the 2012 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Competition. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares her Perfect Porridge tip #4 on making traditional Porridge with pinhead and coarse oatmeal. Continue reading