Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Trend
Barley appearing in Porridge recipes from the UK to the LA, Scandinavia and beyond, Porridge Lady asks, in this new post, if Barley Porridge is a new food trend for 2015? Continue reading
Would you eat alone in a restaurant? Do you eat alone when away on business? After the BBC news story on dining for one, Porridge Lady would like to know your thoughts on lone dining in this new post. Continue reading