Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: True Food Co-op
Anna Louise has been blogging for the Soil Association on social media. As an advocate she encourages small organic business to join in the social media conversation. Continue reading
Anna Louise’s new post for the Soil Association has just gone on-line and this month is all about when Scandinavia came to Reading. Continue reading
Some like it hot! In July as Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) interviews the founder of the Cook Curry Club for the Soil Association. Read more about the great local food idea in this new post. Continue reading
In this blog post Porridge Lady aka Anna Louise Batchelor talks on her role with the True Food Community Co-operative and the co-ops recent article in ‘Vegetarian Living’ Magazine. Continue reading
Anna Louise Batchelor (AKA Porridge Lady) was recently interviewed in the The Organic Grower journal on the True Food Community Co-operative. In this bog post you can read the full interview… Continue reading