Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: twitter
Did you know that Porridge Lady is also on Twitter? Read this blog post to find out more about Anna’s daily Porridge recipe tweets. Continue reading
Anna’s January post for the Soil Association blog is all about the #Felfie? Just what is a ‘felfie’ and just what are farmers getting up to? Find out more in this new post. Continue reading
Where did you get that spoon! In this short blog post, with pretty pictures, I share the secret of my wooden spoon! Continue reading
Anna Louise has been blogging for the Soil Association on social media. As an advocate she encourages small organic business to join in the social media conversation. Continue reading
The Porridge countdown to Christmas has begun with the Porridge Lady… Continue reading