Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: World Porridge Day
It’s Mary’s Meals World Porridge Day so make your oats smile for a really good cause, as Porridge lady explains in this new blog post. Continue reading
Mary’s Meals World Porridge Day certainly caused a stir today and that’s all thanks to you! Read more in this new post. Continue reading
The 10th of October is Mary’s Meal World Porridge Day so get your oats, spoon and saucepan ready to make the world’s best breakfast… Continue reading
Yesterday Porridge Lady cooked breakfast for government Minister Danny Alexander to support Mary’s Meals World Porridge Day. Read more here…. Continue reading
Tomorrow (10th of October) is World Porridge Day. In this post Porridge Lady encourages you to join in the day…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has had here nose to the Porridge grind stone in preparation for the Golden Spurtle Comp but she’s been recommended as a site to surf so says hello to new readers! Continue reading